bta

deadrock

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok so I know everyone hates the majano but I want it please I haven't even read the whole thread yet , its a cool one please can I have is ill trade you somethin even lol I want it

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok, after seeing Derek's they are not BTA's, but also do not look like mojano that I have seen either, may be some other obscure small nems, sorry for the continued mystery, but they are as yet unidentifiable.

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
The pics look exactly like the majanos that I had one time in my tank. Look just like a mini gbta! Lol

deadrock

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok so give em to me and if there gbta's ill give them back lol . Gbta's don't split when there that small its a majano imo. Jus please don't trash it

deadrock

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice I'm exited ,I help if needed ill bring my bone saw and cut it off . Will relpace your frag plug lol

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hell I found another mojano so if you wanna cut it too. The two are on a frag of nuclear zoas. So i can just trade you the plug

deadrock

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well ill take whatever mojanos you got lol Ill keep them in my sump until I can build a tank for them. Ill keep one in a qt in my dt just in case db is right . Which in db's sake I hope they are gbt

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lol let me know if you can make it to my place. I had to chuckle with all your abbreviations (qt, dt, db bra,)

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am still calling them Majano's

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey deadrock, Everyone seems to dislike them and your jumping all over them, what do you do with them?

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
They have a purple oral disc, and really long solid green tentacles, pretty cool looking for mojanos, if thats what they are.

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
hey man yours if you want them. come to think of it there is probably a few on a piece of rock in my 20l as well. its full of zoas (nuclear greens i think)