Can we add a couple forums?

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes congress takes awhile to do anything, sometimes years. No matter what the people ask for...

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Maybe we should add a poll and see by the numbers who wish's threads to be add or not added or just don't care. Then ask the BOD for a time line for implementation. I have been asking for a year for a few things to be added and only get red tape answers or we are talking about.

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
Your wish is my command. Lots of new forums, and re organized/moved some other stuff around. Please post here with any other suggestions, or PM me or any of the other BOD.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Might want to add a group buy thread as well, may be. That might be pushing it... But think on it...

Forums are useless. They all fall under "what's new?" ;p

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;140311 said:
There is a gb forum, am I wrong?
Ipps I'm blind... My bad

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
I will probably change "General Reefkeeping" to something like General Marine Aquaria or something, let me see what the rest of the BOD thinks.

In the meantime there is a "Fish" section

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thats true if your looking for the new posts, but what if you have a specific question? or want to be able to research, and navigate the site in a specific topic? Going through all of the general thread would suck, and some search topics are too broad, I agree we need more topic specific forums.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Wicked Demon;140380 said:
Thats true if your looking for the new posts, but what if you have a specific question? or want to be able to research, and navigate the site in a specific topic? Going through all of the general thread would suck, and some search topics are too broad, I agree we need more topic specific forums.
+1

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
honestly who use the forums search specifically for research ...ever heard of google ...lol

the benefit is the site will be better organized now but threads will be lost now to those that dont use the whats new button because i doubt anyone goes through every forum to read threads