Can we add a couple forums?

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Its just better than a convoluted mess of people asking the same questions week after week because the last one got buried in "general reef keeping".

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;140397 said:
honestly who use the forums search specifically for research ...ever heard of google ...lol

the benefit is the site will be better organized now but threads will be lost now to those that dont use the whats new button because i doubt anyone goes through every forum to read threads
Honestly, be happy rejoice.

The site in my humble option looks better. Thanks for bending like a reed in the wind for us guys.

I was kidding of course. I fully support the BOD in whatever organization people will use and get value from.

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
that0neguy1126;140375 said:
I will probably change "General Reefkeeping" to something like General Marine Aquaria or something, let me see what the rest of the BOD thinks.

In the meantime there is a "Fish" section
Cool...I just figured it might be nice since many of us have both and some have only a FOWLR. I had and still have many questions regarding FOWLR specific questions. Which is separate than just "fish" questions. ;)

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;140864 said:
It is ok to ask FOWLR questions in the general reef keeping forum.........
As of right now it has to be! ;) Just figured it would be nice for those that have FO specific questions, to not have to wade through the "reef" keeping forum. When I have those, I just go to the evil RC site, since it's all in a specific forum. :wall:

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
What forums are you looking for? I'm using tap as well on a droid, I will look to verify.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Huh that's strange, mine is working fine I guess because I don't see it. What version do you have? I'm using V1.13.5, maybe yours need to be updated. Although crazy you can see new posts but the forum topics are different than the actual live site on a comp. Hmmmm maybe Derek knows whats up.

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thats strange. I did update Tapatalk the other week. Might need to make sure you have the newest version. Mine can see all the new ones, the old ones are gone.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm running 1.13.5, I used to be able to see them. I rebooted my phone, still nothing.

edit, just looked again.....they're back.

Unrelated inquiry, do you think tapatalk is bogging the site down sometimes? I know RC disabled some features in tapatalk, especially the search