Captain America

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a 3 polyp frag of Captain America paly's up for grabs.

Rules:

Must have joined the forum in or before August to participate. Also must pick up with in 3 days or forfeit to the runner up.

Simple contest this time. Post a pic of YOUR ugliest pet. Ugliest pet wins the frag!

Winner will be decided Wednesday after 5pm.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Yeah, pest or pet? Post says both. LOL

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
woops I fixed it lol it's pet. And beauty is in the eye of the beholder so if your cat isn't covered in warts or your dog has all it's hair post it anyway! Any type of pet it really doesn't matter. You have crabs and like em post em :p

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Captain America

He's kinda like a pet but he never listens and this pic is from when IT woke up sick!

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm guessing pets isn't a good one?? You can throw in worst car pics with a story if that's easier... Doesn't have to be your current car but a pic of the jalopy would be nice.

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Christmas Eve...... just dropped daughter off at daycare and needed to go buy santa hat so i could play santa for the kiddies.... had a protected left turn arrow and went... some drunk bia decided she needed to punch the gas from her red light and nailed me.... i missed out on playing Santa and the kids never got to see Santa the day before Christmas.....

[attachment=63621:name]

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
a little over 24 hours left to get these babies! You don't have to be a member just been with the forum since August or before.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Captain America

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Here is some pic's of my corals after my crash a month or so ago. This includes my drab CAR's and cyano covered hammer/zoa's too.

Was CAR's, still are, but I doubt they will recolor back up.

[attachment=63655:name]

Was Hammer

View attachment 11636

Was Frogspawn

View attachment 11637

Zoa's

View attachment 11638

This was my tri-color, strawberry shortcake, and purple acro's.

[attachment=63659:name]

I don't know about you, but I'd call those some ugly pets. :)

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
This is our girl Kiera[attachment=63661:name] I can't pick up in Denver even if I win, but wanted to play anyway! :)