Castle Rock Event

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was wondering if there was any chance we could put together to show is Castle Rock? To my knowledge there has not been a show there. I hate to put it this way.... but there is a ton of money in Castle Rock and it would benefit all parties. Great to get new members for MASC, great for Castle Rock because they are not exposed to the marine hobby much and of course great for us vendors to make a few more sales. I have lightly spoken to my Sonic there in town and they would love to have us if thats even possible to have an event outside? Just a thought I had. Thoughts?

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
We can have one in my neck of tge woods were exact opposite lol I dont see why we couldn't do one down tgere

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
The next big swap will be somewhere in the Denver metro area. I doubt a sonic could hold that :). Maybe one of the monthly meetings or something? As far as vendor events though, usually one swap is north in Loveland, one swap is south in Denver, and if we do ReefEd or RMC & S it's usually in Denver because we get a bigger audience :)

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
In castle rock you will get both parties of southies and northerners. Good idea Colin.

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
reefmaster719;187777 said:
In castle rock you will get both parties of southies and northerners. Good idea Colin.
You would be hard pressed to get Northies, a drive to Denver is long... CR is much further!

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
MASC and DARC have worked on a couple of joint events in the past down south (Highlands Ranch). DARC has also held a couple of meetings in Castle Rock, the last one about 2 months ago.

If you are looking for a frag swap type event, then Denver or Southern Denver is more likely. If you want to hold a home meeting, drop me a note and we can set something up.