CatFish Charlies

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looks like they set it up for customers and friends. I just thought it was a great price for an all inclusive dive trip.

Great store. The people are so friendly and shop is very clean.. He always add new stock for the week on his facebook page.

They also did a pond build about 2 weeks ago in Boulder. The DIY network was there. Going to have to ask when it will be aired

daverf

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Agree 100%...Catfish Charlie's is a great store, Ron and team are fantastic. I've done some buying there in my build...

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ehhhh im not ever impressed when going in there, stock always seems miniature and anything over the size of my pinky nail is over priced. However to be fair some of the prices are cheap and and special orders seem cheap. Rons a great guy but unfortunately he is the only knowledgeable help in the store and will tend to talk forever which is good if he is talking to you but bad if he is busy with other clients. Fish are ussualy healthy but coral selection is beyond poor. Just my experience

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

daverf

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Here's my update. I do stand by my earlier comment...however...adding a point...

Quarantine and add a week for good measure. Not a bad idea in general and/or anywhere you buy, but my advice is to absolutely not do less if you buy here.

Again I still stand by my earlier comment, and would also add that for the fish I was looking at, the prices here couldn't be beat - not even online pre-shipping prices.

For the untrained eye, that was a criticism sandwich :).

Oh and FWIW...don't ever let anyone try to talk you into why quarantining is bad for fish!