Cdrewferd and tmans

Just thought I would throw out a good word for both the guys that took my money today!

Cdrewferd drove from bum poo south all the way to fort Collins to sell me a skimmer today and was a great guy! No b.s. with what he was selling me and gave me a bunch of helpful tips for my tank! Thanks drew I will definitely do buiseness with you again!

Tmans great kid! Met up with him to buy a 75gal tank and stand and left with two extra lights and some food! Lol he's a hustler though! Lol tried to sell me everything he could hahaha thanks to his grandma I didn't spend all my money! Will and would do buiseness with them again and again!

Its nice to know there are good honest fish nerds just like me out there!

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks man. If that skimmer gives you and problems let me know. Next trip will cost you a six pack though. Lol

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha crap I'm sorry man I forgot I had that six pack for you! Lol it was early my bad. But I fixed that area that was glued with some new tubing and hose clamps and such so it should have a much more solid hold I'll text you a picture so you can let me know if this would work