WTB: RADION XR15 GEN3

JZinCO

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
there is a gen 4 on sale in the colorado reefkeepers FB group

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I’ve got one but I think instead of selling it I’m going to throw it and my xr30pr0 on my 40g for better coverage and run them really low intensity.

Jeremiah

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
there is a gen 4 on sale in the colorado reefkeepers FB group
Just looked, that one would be great. I just don't want to deal with shipping and buying used from a stranger.

Funny thing is I've got my DOS which i'm thinking about getting rid of so it would just be a trade for me.

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just looked, that one would be great. I just don't want to deal with shipping and buying used from a stranger.

Funny thing is I've got my DOS which i'm thinking about getting rid of so it would just be a trade for me.
Okay now you might be talking my language!

Lol, I am a stranger to most. But I am good with quite a few of the Colorado guys. I have the paper work still from when I bought it. Bought it December from marine depot. Warranty registration has already been puut through, but if you stay in touch with me I'm always fine with processing the warranty claim for those that buy something from me that's still in warranty time.

I'm still in debate if I'm just going to hold onto it or not. Just spent too much money at reef stock lol. And it will be a while before I need the light again. Trying to find a bigger tank to move my nuvo 20 into.