Chaeto

Anyone need some chaeto? I'm going to trim it out and give it away. It's rather large so I. Plus possibly do two people out of the excess. I'm near 80th and Sheridan if that helps anyone get a location. Text me at 7607932962 if interested. Has some pineapple sponges and pods in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't actually been to Greeley yet so I'll mention it to the wife and get the verdict. I'm off the next two days so it may work out. Text me what times are best and I'll get back to you.

Juan you in Greeley as well?

I've also only seen a few people's reefs so it may be inspiring to visit some others' reefs. Let me know!

Balz3352

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bugaga;667251 said:
I haven't actually been to Greeley yet so I'll mention it to the wife and get the verdict. I'm off the next two days so it may work out. Text me what times are best and I'll get back to you.

Juan you in Greeley as well?

I've also only seen a few people's reefs so it may be inspiring to visit some others' reefs. Let me know!

If u make it up to Greeley might as well drive a few minutes north to Eaton and pick up a few frags from gonzo

Lol wish that was in the budget. I'm also working on some stabilization on my tank right now so it's not very pretty.

I'll have a build thread about it.

I'llkeep you posted about the short trip.

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes I'm located in greeley. Unfortunately my tank isn't anything special right now and is bouncing back from a carbon overdose.

Definitely ask my wife if that's ok with her. It may be my next days off though and I have enough chaeto for 2 left. Nice size too.

I still have some chaeto for anyone. It grew some more so now I've replaced what was taken. I'll talk again to my SO about heading to Greeley.

I'm in Westminster on 80th and Sheridan so denver isn't too far off lol. Text me if you want some

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bugaga;n667943 said:
Haddonis, are you available Sunday? I'm off and plan to head up that way if so. Thanks!

What time u thinking late afternoon? :) We have a soccer tournament till around 3

I can be up there late afternoon. I work nights so it fits pretty well. Text me the address and a good time