1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Chalice DBTC

Discussion in 'Extreme Corals' started by Cherub, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Cherub

Cherub Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

Ok I am giving away another frag here. DBTC is fun I wish more people did it!

I have been listening to older music all morning and just loving it so I wanted to extend this fun to everybody who is interested. I don’t like every genre of music but I won’t put a limit on genre. So here is what you need to do.

Just embed a video of your favorite 80’s or 90s song. It does not have to be an official video. If it’s the song with a blank screen that’s cool with me.

One entry per person. If you have other songs you want to share please use the MASC music thread(if it’s still there I haven’t look) as to not clutter up this thread.

Winner will be decided by the group. I will make a poll once the contest entry period is up.

Entry period is from Today until Friday 8/17 at noon. I will get the poll up after that, hopefully in this same thread. Poll will end the next evening @8pm Saturday 8/18 so I can bring the frag to the MASC meeting/BBQ. If you cannot make the meeting you must pick up in Centennial with in one week or next in line gets the frag. I am trying to thin out my tank and don't want to sit on a frag too long.

Winner will have a choice of one frag from two chalice frags. WWC Golden Eye (pink with yellow eyes) or Bubblegum Mummy Eye (blue with pink eyes). I think that’s what it was called back in the day? Pics below lol

Golden Eye.jpg
    me.jpg

Frags were cut last weekend so they aren’t encrusted yet. Yes I have spaghetti worms, no they aren’t pests. :p

Hope you enjoy this! Good luck!

Here’s my “entry” lol

SynDen likes this.
  2. Gabe&Brandi

Gabe&Brandi Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Gabe, I hope you win with that entry!

If not, I hope Gabe or Brandi wins, preferably Gabe

Nothing Like a Star Wars Music Video

Cherub likes this.
  3. Cherub

LOL I knew this was coming but first one! I'm not even going to play it. The thumbnail is all I needed to have it stuck in my head

I should have said you have to like the song

SynDen and Gabe&Brandi like this.
  4. Gabe&Brandi

It’s a classic man

5. Cherub

dont change it. you already chose it. its in my reply lol

6. Gabe&Brandi

This ones better though, you should check it out

7. Cherub

oy vey

8. kchristensen8064

kchristensen8064 Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

Here's my entry! Great song great movie!

Cherub likes this.
  9. zombie

zombie Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
    Cherub and kchristensen8064 like this.
  10. Cherub

footloose is coming isn't it lol

kchristensen8064 likes this.
  11. Andrew_bram

Andrew_bram Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

Anyone that knows tessie will know why I posted this one.

Cherub likes this.
  12. High Plains Reefer

High Plains Reefer Sardine Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

I was going to bust out the rick roll but it's from 1987 so I'm going with this

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2018
    Cherub and SynDen like this.
  13. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Not sure if I’m doing this right... thriller ...

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

SynDen likes this.
  14. zombie

15. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Dont really need another frag but hey I love these DBTCs, and Yes more people should do them!

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
    Cherub likes this.
  16. SkyShark

SkyShark Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

One of my favorite songs!

Cherub likes this.
  17. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Tommy Tutone - 867-5309/Jenny. This song gets stuck in my head for weeks when I hear it....

Cherub likes this.
  18. zombie

Except that song was released in 2002...

Sent from my SM-G965U using MASC mobile app

Cherub likes this.
  19. SkyShark

SkyShark Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Lol. I was like so what... then I went back and actually read the rules

Cherub likes this.
  20. Cherub

no need to be ashamed lol this is a classic. love it