Chalice ID for DBTC

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a much lighter green Mummy Eye, maybe this is a Emerald Green Mummy eye..

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
reef dummy;n634835 said:
Nope, not s stunner dude. Definitely a chalice. I've never seen a stunner with orange eyes.
A stunner is a chalice also.

Also, i know its not a stunner, but if Munch thinks it is then he would just give it away now instead of holding it for 2 weeks and it being categorized as elite (or however we do it now adays)

that0neguy1126;634838 said:
A stunner is a chalice also.

Also, i know its not a stunner, but if Munch thinks it is then he would just give it away now instead of holding it for 2 weeks and it being categorized as elite (or however we do it now adays)
I stand corrected I Forgot a stunner is a chalice.

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
I don't think its mummy eye of either variety. I have one that is similar and was purchased as a no name that is similar to a BGM but has a lighter green base.....

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Yep I'm with Derick, certainly a stunner that happens to look fairly similar to a pumpkin patch

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
SynDen;n634917 said:
Yep I'm with Derick, certainly a stunner that happens to look fairly similar to a pumpkin patch

Finally someone! See,told ya. Def not worth hanging on to. might as well bring it down to me.

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
OK, OK. Upon further review and the lack of information on chalices out there I have to side with Derick that this is without a doubt a lonely little stunner. Might want to rethink your choice on this one for the DBTC coming up.