Chalice Round Robin DBTC

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok guys round 1 of the round robin is closed. All the important information is listed in the first couple posts of this thread. Everyone please try to get your chalice's to the appropriate person no later than 05/15. Thanks everyone for participating and if you have any suggestions along the way please speak up!

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Who won the jason fox crazy fox?

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Zooid;92027 said:
I'll take the BGM. Adam, if it's ok with Daniel, can you leave the BGM with him. I have another frag I need from him anyway hehe.
dvenson;92037 said:
works for me i also have a coral for Adam from Jamie
Yep I'll bring it by this week Daniel. PM me your schedule and I'll swing by between work and work and work.......

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yaten are you still in this? I havent seen you post in this thread in a while and I sent you a PM with no response.

Gale, if we don't get a response from Yaten by Friday I will take his growout from you. Are you going to the DARC meeting this Saturday?

Actually that reminds me, Gale you never answered my PM either. Maybe Juan broke my inbox!

djkms;93064 said:
Yaten are you still in this? I havent seen you post in this thread in a while and I sent you a PM with no response.

I'm here. I'll send PMs tonight. I'll be around this weekend for pickpus / dropoffs.

PMs sent.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well guys I hate to do this but I have to bow out of the round robin. For some reason chalices just are not doing well in my tank. The chalice that was given to me for the round robin has bleached and died. The crazy fox is not growing but I have to sell it to recoup my losses with the group buy I got into. I know you guys were looking forward to having a shot at winning the crazy fox but if I don't at least recoup my money on the group buy I got in on I might find myself divorced. I hope you guys can continue this without me and maybe I can get back in it if I find out what the heck is going on with chalices in my tank.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
wicked demon;103407 said:
My pink boobies from fish man is doing good, grown a little and colored up as well.
Glad it is doing well.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mine is doing pretty well, it almost died but it has came back and now has almost 2 big healthy eyes might be able to frag it in a month or so

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Mummy eye finally coloring up some growth bit not any new eyes that I noticed yet. I'll check closer one ofthese days.

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
amonchak;118344 said:
Mummy eye finally coloring up some growth bit not any new eyes that I noticed yet. I'll check closer one ofthese days.
when you get ready to frag that i am in need of one i lost the mother colony.