Change to the MASC Board of Directors

MascAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
The MASC BOD has recently made some changes to the current BOD positions as 11.19.2012

It is with much regret that we announce that Drew (cdrewford) has stepped down from the BOD as he has inevitably decided that his life outside of MASC has become far to demanding to participate fully in the BOD. We would like to thank him for all of his help, time and contributions to both MASC and the MASC board. We are in hopes that his freed up time away from the board will not ony allow him to succeed in his endeavors outside of MASC, but will also allow him adequate time to enjoy his new tank as well as continue to be a an active/valued member on the site and in our community.

We would also like to give a warm welcome to and announce our newest addition the to board, Jack (blazinjack). We are certain that Jack will be a great addition to the board and we look forward to following his contributions and new ideas for both the board as well as the community.

Your current MASC BOD is as follows:

President - Scott (scchase)
Vice President - vacant
Treasurer - Adam (amonchak)
Member at Large - Jack (blazinjack)
Member at Large - Craig (Craigar)
Member at Large - Derek (that0neguy1126)
Member at Large - Chad (CRW Reef)

If you have questions please feel free to contact any of the BOD.

Last edited by a moderator:

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'd like to thank everyone for this opportunity!! Feel free to contact me for anything anybody may need!!

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Congrats, Jack! And best of luck to Drew. Hopefully you're not disappearing entirely...

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll still be around. Just a lot on my plate outside the club right now.