Check out or newest supporting PLATINUM SPONSOR, I DARE YOU :P

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Great news MASC COMMUNITY we would like to WELCOME our newest PLATINUM SPONSOR - Reef Renew!!!!

Reef Renew provides Door Step Delivery of Premium RO/Di Water and Ro/Di Saltwater for your home and or office aquarium needs.

We encourage you all to welcome them and to go visit their website
www.RenewYourReef.com

We thank you for your great donations and your support of our club!!!! So with out further ado ....... WELCOME TO MASC
REEF RENEW!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice job on the website :) We appreciate the support and wish you well on getting your company going!

Reef Renew

Cyano
Platinum Sponsor
I can't express my gratitude to this club, it's members, sponsors and volunteers. It has been a tremendous resource to me personally throughout my time as an aquarist. It is an honor to own a company which supports such a community. Quickly, I thought I would say a few words about Reef Renew and our mission. At Reef Renew we are using our knowledge and years upon years of husbandry experience to make the aquarium hobby more easily accessible to existing hobbyists in addition to individuals who have never considered keeping an aquarium. Our feature service is doorstep water delivery, this is a service we believe would be helpful to people of all experience. Whether it is never again having to clean up an overflown RODI unit or back and forth trips to the LFS for quality water Reef Renew is here to help. If you have a second, please visit our website and learn a little more about Reef Renew and how it can help you and your tank! http://www.renewyourreef.com/
Thank you all!
Walker Praznik,
Reef Renew President

Please feel free to contact me with any questions at reefrenew@gmail.com or give me a call at 970-310-6122

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
:welcome: