Cherubs 75

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just grabbed my new tank. Not a bad trade lol, Nintendo Wii for this.

I will update it as I go but basically I'm going to mount a couple of rods to hang my LEDs from. I'll be using black sand and will cycle some marco rock in this. Then I will transfer my livestock and coral. I will NOT be using any of my old rock due to the aiptasia being so intense. I will be dipping my coral first from my current tank and be extremely anal from now on about what goes in my tank. Plus I have a ton of peppermints and a copperband now.

Best part it matches my couch! lol

Anyway wish me luck!

View attachment 4994 View attachment 4995

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
good stuff ...i think you should keep the 58 for a QT since your gonna be so anal :)

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Very nice. Can't wait until you have this one up and running.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;142051 said:
good stuff ...i think you should keep the 58 for a QT since your gonna be so anal :)
Shhsssss you.... Don't give him any crazy ideas.

Any new crazy ideas you got planned for the new tank Gabe?

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I agree corner over flows look better in my eye. Nice steal bud.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
LOL Mr Anal :p

I was freezing we brought it inside and left it there lol I will set it up this week at some point. Where I want to put it is right next to the 58 so I'm a little nervous about all the extra weight. I might need to cycle the rock in a trash can first :/

Yeah I love the corner overflow

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I know my wife wouldn't notice ours missing, but she would notice a new tank.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
hhmmm 55 to a 75 i think they are just wider right?? "what are you talking about honey i have always had this much room....and the stand oh i painted it while you were in the shower"

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
tlsrcs;142310 said:
hhmmm 55 to a 75 i think they are just wider right?? "what are you talking about honey i have always had this much room....and the stand oh i painted it while you were in the shower"
LMAO exactly, it wouldn't be hard to hide. Really it just looks taller but the stand is much taller. I got the bulkheads in today and started the under plumbing. Bought nickel finish hinges and knobs to make it look nicer too. Won't be long!