Cherubs 75

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dang. Those are some awesome pics Gabe. I need to start watching for your sales as some of those are really nice.

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Great pics!! Can you elaborate on some of the changes in settings you've done for picture taking? Comparing shots from the begining, you can see great improvements.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
DyM;222816 said:
Great pics!! Can you elaborate on some of the changes in settings you've done for picture taking? Comparing shots from the begining, you can see great improvements.
well I actually did something different on almost all those pics to see what works best but I didn't really take notes... The one thing I did start doing that I didn't at the start is use the 5x digital zoom. It basically zooms in to a point you choose and lets you focus on the small spot which in turn will add clarity to the whole pic. I am, however, noticing a lot of red showing up in my black areas in the pics that weren't there before. Also the background "bokeh" is starting to look very spotty, almost like spray paint. I am going to take my camera in to get the sensor cleaned. Hopefully that does it!

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
wow guess I stink at updating this lol. I have set up a 125 recently and once it is done cycling I will take down this 75 gallon. Here is a FTS from last night. Tough I like it a lot I have run out of room and really wanted to get the tank off of my hardwood floors.