• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Djmm1177

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I talked to rhijdm00 with the 215 tank for sale. He is away on buisness which makes sense, cause the reason he is selling is because he is traveling. He said he would get back to me Friday. With that being said I don't feel like some people have time to log in everyday and don't think they should be labeled a "craiglister" just because they don't get back to ya right away. Just my cents .

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
Also need to know what that minimum post count is. On my CRN we have a 50 post minimum before newbies get an button, but usually let people post stuff for sale after at least 10 posts, otherwise frowned upon. We don't have a set rule though. Just keep an eye on anything suspicious. Overall has worked fine, it's not like a national GIANT forum with tons of unwanted people or vendors. Doesn't even seem necessary here unless it's being abused.

But then again I was off MASC for a few days, only to return and find a half dozen closed threads, drama, and other b.s., lol. So maybe I don't know what's happened lately.

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Classifieds= number of posts or time

Cherub;231603 said:
you're right, 50 is far too low.
Did you vote my little cherub? :) how are you doing buddy? Was looking forward to seeing you at reef stock but you never showed

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
majicmike;231605 said:
Did you vote my little cherub? :) how are you doing buddy? Was looking forward to seeing you at reef stock but you never showed
lol just seen this.

Yes sir I voted.

Sorry for not going to reefstock. I've become a little disenchanted with the hobby lately. With the club going crazy and people becoming less communicative I've just not been in the mood. It's like the old crab bucket saying "How do you keep a crab in a bucket? You put another one in there with it." I'll be moving my set up to the basement here pretty quick so maybe redoing things will make me happier lol

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
majicmike;242284 said:
Ya I give up on this to be honest. After being insulted and called a D-bag for not selling my lights at $100 each I for one am just going to stay away from selling or buying on the site unless I know the person.
Can we at least compromise and get a sale section for badged members? :(

I have a few items that I'd be willing to unload for cheaper to badged members here...but I know people would see it as "unfair" if I were to list an item with 2 prices in the general classified section, and I don't wanna deal with the drama. I have a skimmer and light FS that I'm about to just list on some of the national forums...but I'd rather give someone here (that isn't going to buy it and list it elsewhere) a good deal on an item they need.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
I might still post something for sale, but there will be a member price and a non-member price. And if someone calls me names because I won't give them the price they feel feel like paying... it ain't gonna be pretty.