*pending p/u* 2 Free BTA's

Status
Not open for further replies.

kchristensen8064

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
So I have been trying BTA's for a while now and I'm just not having any luck. I have a rainbow and a green acid wash with orange tips. They are not happy and I want to see if someone wants to try and save these 2. They are still in decent shape definitely not dying but could really use a better home. Here's some pictures of what they looked like when I got them. I can take some current pictures when the lights come on later. View attachment 14707 View attachment 14708

kchristensen8064

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
The rainbow is pending. So I have the acid wash. When it was happier it was 6-7", it's about 4" now since it's not very happy. It's lost color and is more brown now. But that's why I'm hoping someone can bring it back. Here's a picture, not the best picture but you can see the acid wash in it. View attachment 14709

kchristensen8064

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
It may not be happy because the two of them have been waging chemical warfare against one another.

Sent from my SM-N950U using MASC mobile app
That was one of my thoughts as well. They were both doing great for quite a while and then things just changed one day. So that thought definitely crossed my mind. That's why I am trying to get them a new home where hopefully they can thrive again.

kchristensen8064

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I thought about that. I think I am going to take a break from BTA's for a while though. They have frustrated me way too much. The acid wash has made a trip through my overflow and caused a tank flood, has survived 2 trips into a powerhead on the other side of the tank. Before I pulled the powerhead. It was protected and it still found a way to get caught up in it. It stays still for a long time and then just gets a wild hair and goes for a walk. I think I'll just stick with my RFAs for a while. LOL

Hal3134

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dang. I'm looking for a RBTA for my two clownfish. They're currently being hosted in a clump of hair algae. They deserve better. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.