Clowninaround7474's 60g cube build

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well after a lot of thinking, recent promotions at work, and an active 9mo old cruising around the house... I broke down the tank. I have to say this tank, in its prime, was everything I wanted it to be, and was a huge accomplishment for me. I realized I wasn't able to devote the time needed to keep this thing where it once was and couldn't stand to see things decline.

That being said, the tank, stand, sump, plumbing, and other items are FS at Aquatic Art. All livestock is there as well and will be "cooking" back to where it once was. For anybody looking, there is a fully encrusted Walt Disney frag FS that was arguably the coolest coral I had... Among many other colonies and Cornbread Coral Acros.

I won't be out of the hobby at all, and have a new, lower maintenance, tank going in its place. It's going to be a sunburst anemone only tank where my clowns can be in heaven. Hoping to have fun with the new tank and a bit less maintenance.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well thats a bummer for sure but glad your staying in it. I can say my anemone tank is pretty low maintenance. I have stopped running a skimmer and filter socks and just do weekly or biweekly water changes now and thats pretty much it!.

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Walter White;644175 said:
Well thats a bummer for sure but glad your staying in it. I can say my anemone tank is pretty low maintenance. I have stopped running a skimmer and filter socks and just do weekly or biweekly water changes now and thats pretty much it!.
Yea and that's exactly what I need right now. I'll be back someday with a big build but this will keep me in the hobby for now.