Firehaus at 36th and Tejon in Denver @ 2:00pm
~Frags for sale
~Pro photo tips
~Raffle
Should be a good time!

RuRoo

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm unable to make it. Will there be another one? Are meetings monthly?

Kindafishy

Cleaner Shrimp
Counting the minutes! :)

Just glad they moved the snow to Tuesday. That had me a bit worried. LOL

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wish I could make it....I need help taking good pics with my Canon 60D :D

But I did find out that I'm going to be able to make it to ReefStock. wooohooo :)

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Last call for anyone up north needing to trade,pick up, sell, buy, give anything from the meeting and are not able to make it to the meeting. I am heading to loveland in a few.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
very nice seeing you guys and gals today! A special thanks to our host Brent. Thanks for inviting us into your home and thanks for that sexy chalice! :) I had a great time as always~

Cheers!

SteveT

Butterfly Fish
Great meeting, huge turn out! I was ****ed I couldn't stay longer and pick Brent's brain about photography, and stare at his tank more, but had to get the girlfriend to work on time. Brent, thanks for the zoas! From all I have heard about you on the forums I knew I wasn't going to leave empty handed, and you definitely didn't disappoint. Awesome tank and photo studio!

Kindafishy

Cleaner Shrimp
I agree great meeting! Loads of people. Thanks for the invite, and thanks to Mini T for hosting!

Thanks to all who traded frags with me too! Many great new colors in my tank.

I'll be sure to attend many more with a first impression like that!

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Great meeting, was nice to put faces to names and name to screen names. Brent thanks for hosting, nice setup and the new tank looks great.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Great turn out! I am starting to remember some of your faces, lol!! Thanks to all who came out, and a big thanks to Brent for hosting, we look forward to the next meet you host, maybe get some more structured photo tip time!

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks for hosting Brent and it was nice talking photography with you. It was also nice of you to let me mess around with your lenses!

It was nice seeing everyone again and for those people I made deals with today, tyvm for the great corals!

Look forward to seeing you all again for Reefstock.

BPreefer

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Brent ,thank you for sharing your awesome space and coral. Truly a pleasure meeting you and putting more names and faces together.

sent from my Evo using tapatalk

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks for coming everyone! Had a blast and was very surprised at the turnout!