Club meeting today!!!

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
You were missed, your the only one that will drink booze with me.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
KhensuRa;146633 said:
You were missed, your the only one that will drink booze with me.
That's not true. I'll drink with almost anyone. Lol I missed too:( I did get some good work done on the 120:)

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Thanks Brent and glad everyone made it out!!

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Oh hell no, I didnt know there was booze !

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I always have a flask.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
now you ****ing tell me !

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
So yeah, now you know. lol

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Thanks for hosting Brent. Great place you have and amazing tanks. Thank you for the goblin fire zoas too.

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks again Brent for having us at your beautiful building! It was great to see some familiar faces and to meet even more new faces!
Thx to KindaFishy for the Birdsnest frags! Now I'm on a mission to find one of those " Macro Lens Coffee Mugs" !

Looking forward to seeing everyone at Reefstock --wooohooo --!!!!

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks for hosting Brent!! I had to jet early, dang Orlando tomorrow :). Thanks for the frag also, hope you enjoy the portal!! Good seeing some of the newbies (hope you signed in lol)!!

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks brent nice place and tank you got. It was also nice putting some faces with names....not that ill remember them all. I think we should wear name tags! hhmmm maybe ill make a tshirt with my screen name for the next meeting. but it was my first meeting and it was pretty good. (I signed in hurrafreak) raffle was also fun...would been better if boogie didnt when the reef brights that i was destined to win lol