COD: Black Ops 2

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Going to get mine now! Waiting for stupid century link to come fix my Internet :-(

280g-reefman

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
So here is a spoiler, dont read if you want to figure it out on your own. The turbine is used to open the doors that need power, just set it by them. That way you dont have to pay to open the front door. There are 3 pieces needed. On the garage level there are 2 pieces, they make a zombie shield. Use just like a riot shield. On the farm there are 3 pieces that turn the power on. Thats as far as i got. I keep missing the bus as i am just exploring still.

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
280g-reefman;205610 said:
So here is a spoiler, dont read if you want to figure it out on your own. The turbine is used to open the doors that need power, just set it by them. That way you dont have to pay to open the front door. There are 3 pieces needed. On the garage level there are 2 pieces, they make a zombie shield. Use just like a riot shield. On the farm there are 3 pieces that turn the power on. Thats as far as i got. I keep missing the bus as i am just exploring still.
You are the man keep me informed.

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
280g-reefman;205585 said:
So how do you do nuketown? On the zombie map i just jumped on the bus and went for a ride, dont miss it though or your done. Found a gun box at the first stop and thats about it.
If you pre ordered you get it. Enter the code an play it live.

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
No.. if you bought the game you get it. It comes with the game on a card in front if the case. Pre order or not.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
JuanGutz;205176 said:
Any one who's smart enough to not pay to play online!!!
And after the ring of death 5 times, I'll stick with the ps3!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Definately enjoying the game. The microwave defender things are my favorite, can't help laughing everytime I popcorn someones arse. lol

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Figure anything else out in zombies? Dropped down to a laboratory, and the thing that opened the doors broke and I was stuck :(

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
You can get on top of the bus. If you run thru the woods there is a secret place to get a bowtie knife in a cabin.

280g-reefman

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
JuanGutz;206213 said:
Figure anything else out in zombies? Dropped down to a laboratory, and the thing that opened the doors broke and I was stuck :(
In that lab there are 3 parts. Put them together in the back room and shazaam! You have power. :). Find the hatch in one of the levels and bring it to the diner and there is a spot in the back on the ceiling you attach it. You can go on the roof and buy the ultimate weapon. If you want to teleport there is one on the diner level. Take a turbine over to the garage on the side. There is a street light there, turn on your turbine so the light goes on. After that go around the truck and stand right on the edge of the fog. As soon as one of those things jump on your head run over and stand under the light. The monster jumps off and digs a hole which is now a teleport. However you need your turbine to create another one later and mine always breaks before i can do another. On the farm level you can build a turret that will mow down the zombies. Use your turbine to power it. I think thats it for now.