1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Complete Newbie

Discussion in 'Newbies Corner' started by AlonsoOrtiz, Aug 8, 2017.

1. timnem70

timnem70 Amphipod

Look at all the pics and the argument for "Canister filter works great" becomes a big Nope. Toss it, get or build a sump (20g Long for a 75 would suffice as long as you have a good skimmer) and add a few more bulb T5 and you are golden. Good luck

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

2. Mastover

Mastover Registered Users

I can't recommend this set of videos enough. It's like a college course in reeling. I was in the same boat, wanting to set up a tank...I still am, but now at least I understand how all that mysterious stuff works. Before watching these, I was totally lost. I've even went back and rewatched several of them. Seems like Ryan is my new best friend.

3. Mastover

Mastover Registered Users

I can't recommend this set of videos enough. It's like a college course in reeling. I was in the same boat, wanting to set up a tank...I still am, but now at least I understand how all that mysterious stuff works. Before watching these, I was totally lost. I've even went back and rewatched several of them. Seems like Ryan is my new best friend.

4. stefan888

stefan888 Registered Users

I am new here, too :)