Coral Frag Transportation Vessel (aka PEE CUP) - GROUP BUY ending April 3rd @ 12:00am

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Jeremiah;302009 said:
FYI,

Since I'm still in the stone ages and don't use paypal I'm planning on purchasing one stack of 25 at Reef Ed.
paypal takes like 5 minutes to set up lol. Just sayin...

SkyShark

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Initial setup with linking to a bank account is a bit of an exercise, but it's good to have setup. Once you go through the initial setup, making payments and receiving funds is super easy. There are simple step by step guides available online.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Got busy today and missed the noon deadline announcement this morning, so will extend until 12:00am or MIDNIGHT - 04/04/2014 or April 4th, 2014 - TONIGHT, after that it will be done and I will place the order at 12:01am :p

So if anyone else needs cups chime in please. Also the payment status is current so please check that for accuracy.

Last edited by a moderator:

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Im sorry everyone, I have some extremely irritating news, that the pee cups wont be here in time for Reef Ed. I ordered them on the 4th assuming that they would be delivered with in 7 days but turns out after constant daily questioning of seller, they only shipped them yesterday. So......again Im sorry to those whom were planning on pick up at Reef Ed but obviously that isnt going to happen now. Please PM me or talk to me at Reef Ed and lets figure out a way to get them to you once they arrive.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
OK everyone the pee cups finally arrived yesterday (a week late) so I have them with me. I am leaving town this evening through Sunday but will be available starting Monday. Please PM me to make arrangements to pick up from me at my house in Highlands Ranch (blocks away from Aquatic Art and Neptunes) or my office (i70 and Airport Rd) or Im sure we can figure out something else as well if neither of those will work out.

Sorry again for the delay and the fact they were not here for Reef Ed as hoped :(

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Reminder, I have these in now and sorry about them not being here prior to Reef Ed. If you want them before the MAY 10th DBTC please contact me, otherwise they will be available at the swap for pick up. Also if you were planning to purchase some @ Reef Ed but didnt get to, please contact me if you are still interested.

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Will anyone from up North be down in Chad's area? Get you a nice coral frag for transportation. Let me know.

V

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
fishguy69;305985 said:
Will anyone from up North be down in Chad's area? Get you a nice coral frag for transportation. Let me know.

V
I was planning on may 10th meeting?!? Is that soon enough?