Coral Frag Transportation Vessel (aka PEE CUP) - GROUP BUY ending April 3rd @ 12:00am

aztecdreams

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Chad can I just paypal you a few extra bucks to ship them to me? I currently won't be able to get out to either location to pick up

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
aztecdreams;306380 said:
Chad can I just paypal you a few extra bucks to ship them to me? I currently won't be able to get out to either location to pick up
Ya I can do that Ric. Will be like $7 by the time i get a little box and get it too you I think.

Priority 1 day Shipping - $5.32, so plus a box I assume we'll be at $7 and Ill do it for $7. So please let me know if you would like me to do this.

Obviously I can do this for anyone else as well, but cost might not be the same (depends on number of cup sleeves and box size needed).

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
CRW Reef;306427 said:
Ya I can do that Ric. Will be like $7 by the time i get a little box and get it too you I think.

Priority 1 day Shipping - $5.32, so plus a box I assume we'll be at $7 and Ill do it for $7. So please let me know if you would like me to do this.

Obviously I can do this for anyone else as well, but cost might not be the same (depends on number of cup sleeves and box size needed).
eh Maybe its cheaper, cuz the boxes might be free lol. If you want to do it, Ill go down there and jut get it done Ric and then send you the total.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
If you still need to get your pee cups from me and plan to be at the DBTC SWAP, please chime in here on the thread and or PM me. I will make sure yours are at the DBTC Swap if you will be there :p