Coral Package!

jagermeister

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
$100 for everything listed below. Great starter package for someone! Cash only and bring a bucket.

I'm in Arvada near 86th and Kipling and will be available most this weekend.

Large orange favia brain coral

Pinkish purplish type of brain coral

Large ORA purple Stylophora

Large orange digitata

Large spongodes

Large Undata

Large Sunset monti with what looks like is coloring up to either rainbow or superman monti

Smaller rainbow pocillopora

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Sweet deal, if any NoCO peeps want to split this I want the orange and blue favia and the sunset monti...you can have the rest. 50/50 on price. I bought a lot of Jason's corals the first go around and now my tank is full so I'd have to rearrange for just those 2 pieces...otherwise I'd take it all. LMK

Sour137

Cleaner Shrimp
TheRealChrisBrown;n676131 said:
Sweet deal, if any NoCO peeps want to split this I want the orange and blue favia and the sunset monti...you can have the rest. 50/50 on price. I bought a lot of Jason's corals the first go around and now my tank is full so I'd have to rearrange for just those 2 pieces...otherwise I'd take it all. LMK
I would totally be down to split with you, only problem is I don't think my tank is mature enough for those corals.

JZinCO

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
TheRealChrisBrown;n676131 said:
I can splities. If you think you can cut 1" frags off the others (I know favia would take some precision) that would be cool.

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I realized that the large favia I really wanted...was one that I already have. This is still a heck of a deal, between JZ, Sour, and Rigo you guys could split it all for like $33 each. (Rigo had PM'd me on the split)

JZinCO

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
okay. Yeah anyone PM me if they want to split it up.