Kinda Sorta Introduction

Hello all!
Not really new to the forum, just forgot original login pw and never became a full member, so didn't see much use in reactivating an old email account for having the timeline behind the name. My original login was Matt_Arian, but meh... whatever.

Used to be in the mountains (Park County), and still love the mountains, just not the 6 months of winter and RAGING winds that go along with it, so I'm back down in Douglas County (additionally, I'm pretty sure the people/cattle ratio is a 1:10, so it got pretty damn boring being a single dude).

So, getting back into the hobby. Currently getting my equipment together for a 20 gallon nano and sump/refugium, either SPS or LPS, depending on what I accumulate for equip. I'll be documenting/photographing/recording a lot of the process, so keep your eyes open for updates. It'll be somewhat unconventional in it's setup, but then again, no one is 100% orthodox in a hobby that is built around ecosystems.

So yeah, it's good to be back!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Welcome back.
Your old account is still there, if you want it back, I can assist. Just needs a password reset on it. If the email on it isnt active anymore, let me know and I can update it so you can reset it yourself.

Matt_Arian

For Stuffing!
M.A.S.C Club Member
Got it!!! Thanks again, SynDen!