coraljunkie Our Newest Platinum Sponsor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Great news MASC we would like to WELCOME back our newest PLATINUM SPONSOR - coraljunkie!!!!

He will be offering 10% Discounts on purchases over $50 and 15% Discounts on purchases over $150 to MASC membership card holders!!!! Stuart will be attending our DEC FRAG SWAP/SALE so we encourage you all to visit him at that event. He will also be donating some of hie awesome ricordias to the raffle at the DEC event as well.

coraljunkie.com

Last edited by a moderator:

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Awesome. About time you joined the MASC forum. He's in parker and has a really nice DT and some nice coral frag flats. Ive got a few things from him over the past year or so. Awesome ricordia's to

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice!! My first ever reefer meeting was at Stuarts house a few years ago!! I didn't even know what a coral was when I entered his house.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Did Stuart used to be Mile High Aquatics? IF so I bought some rics off Craigslist from him a while back and they were super dope, great color, selection and price.

+1 on Stuart! Have only had great experiences from him. You definitely want to make the trek to his place if nothing else to see his display and how healthy and clean his tanks are! Jim