Apex help: autofeeder programming in seconds?

quackenbush

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok, I googled this but wasn't confident in what I was reading so here goes:
Pretty simple really - I want to run my auto-feeder for less than one minute. Can I program in 20 seconds at 7am like this:
If Time 07:00:00 to 07:00:20 Then ON

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
That looks about right. Although I would be sure to test it before hand, by running it without any food in it. That way you know for sure if its the right amount of time or not.

flagg37

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Doesn’t fusion have a wizard that does the programming for you? Can’t you say what time and how many turns it does?

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Doesn’t fusion have a wizard that does the programming for you? Can’t you say what time and how many turns it does?
I just set mine up a few days ago and yes that’s how I did it. How many feeding and how many hours apart. I have 3 feedings 3 hours apart with 1 rotation each time.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Is this for the AFS or for a different feeder? If it's an AFS, it will do one rotation regardless of how long it is on for. If it's another feeder, then you can do 20 seconds at 7am like this

Fallback OFF
Set OFF
OSC 000:00/000:20/000:40 Then ON
If Time 07:01 to 06:59 Then OFF

or (technically doses at 07:00:40)

Fallback OFF
Set OFF
If Time 06:59 to 07:00 Then ON
Defer 001:40 Then ON

Sent from my SM-G986U using MASC mobile app

quackenbush

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks all. This is for an Avast Marine Plank feeder and I only want 10 seconds or so. Zombie's code below confirms what I read elsewhere on the interwebs and so I will give it a go.

Is this for the AFS or for a different feeder? If it's an AFS, it will do one rotation regardless of how long it is on for. If it's another feeder, then you can do 20 seconds at 7am like this

Fallback OFF
Set OFF
OSC 000:00/000:20/000:40 Then ON
If Time 07:01 to 06:59 Then OFF

or (technically doses at 07:00:40)

Fallback OFF
Set OFF
If Time 06:59 to 07:00 Then ON
Defer 001:40 Then ON

Sent from my SM-G986U using MASC mobile app