lost everything and could use some MASC help

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Hey guys and gals. i just got back in from my wife and i 10yr anniversary trip to find my main grow out system completely crashed. nothing like a failed $90 alk dosing unit to wipe out years worth of collecting and cultivation. so im looking for pretty much everything all over again. mainly zoas because those are much harder for me to get. let me know via pm or text if you have anything
thanks

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Hey Nick, good to see you back, sorry to hear about the tank crash though. Always seems to happen when we are on vacation huh?
I have a few zoas I could give you to help get it started back up. PM me and we can work out a pickup time

Pseudorand

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have some vamps in drag zoas and Idaho grape monti I could frag, and possibly a head of frog spawn.

How did it happen? I've had a timer issue with my Ca doser that dumped almost half a gallon in, but I saw no ill effects.

Last edited by a moderator:

JodiI

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
You’re welcome to come to the school and grab a piece of anything you want. Mike has the keys to the castle there.

I can also frag stuff from my home tank. Only zoa I have are gorilla nipples (that hitchhiked in from a previous tank). I mostly have SPS at home, though also some hammers and a fatty Duncan that could use a trim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I have some vamps in drag zoas and Idaho grape monti I could frag, and possibly a head of frog spawn.

How did it happen? I've had a timer issue with my Ca doser that dumped almost half a gallon in, but I saw no ill effects.
my pump didnt stop dosing alk and i run high already it dumped my 2 gallon mix and from there was a domino effect im sure. i came home from maui and my basement smelled like a dead beach and the tank was like the platte

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
You’re welcome to come to the school and grab a piece of anything you want. Mike has the keys to the castle there.

I can also frag stuff from my home tank. Only zoa I have are gorilla nipples (that hitchhiked in from a previous tank). I mostly have SPS at home, though also some hammers and a fatty Duncan that could use a trim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you rock! im open to anything

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
and i just found another surprise and probably my main cause of the crash! my ato feed doesn't stop topping off did a complete water change to get the system back up and i can hear my ato just pumping away. grrrrrrr at least i know my flood prevention setup works well, so well i cant tell if the ato is dumping to much water in.