CUC Pack Where to Order?

maxfrenkel19

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hello All,

I'm considering ordering one of the "Reef Cleaner" type packages from LiveAquaria, BlueZoo, or some such site. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a "best" site, or better yet specific cleaner pack. I'm not looking to solve any problems in particular (algae, detritus, etc), just a general CUC. I have a 40gallon tank w/ 20gallon sump, with only 10-ish snails and a few hermits. I know I'm running low, and figure it's about time to up my CUC.

Any input appreciated, thank you!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
http://www.reefcleaners.org/ These guys built me a custom CuC awhile back and I was pretty happy with it. I did have some snails that were DOA and they were going to send a refund for them but I never received it. Wasn't to concerned about it though as it was only about $9 worth. Other then that though I was very happy with them

maxfrenkel19

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
SynDen;284128 said:
http://www.reefcleaners.org/ These guys built me a custom CuC awhile back and I was pretty happy with it. I did have some snails that were DOA and they were going to send a refund for them but I never received it. Wasn't to concerned about it though as it was only about $9 worth. Other then that though I was very happy with them
Thank you for the feedback, I will check this site out after work today!

Awesome that MASC is doing this thanks for the link. The packs listed are a little larger than I'd anticipated buying, do you think any of the smaller ones would be appropriate for a 40gal?

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
You can always post that you'd like to split with someone. Might be someone else that is thinking the same thing as you.

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
ReefTopia.com is the best IMO. Guaranteed Keys crabs and shrimp - the ones that are reef safe, don't eat coral and actually eat aiptasia. If you don't know which part of the gulf that stuff came from, then you might not be happy.