DARC Meeting - 5/12/12 @ 4pm - Come see Cris Capp's new place @ Aquatic Art

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;166038 said:
I don't think you "have" to be a member of any club to enjoy one of their meetings.
Very true Juan! As with all the local clubs, CAS, SCMAS, DARC and MASC to name just a few, we are always happy to have folks show up and share their addiction! :)

Speaking of CAS, they are having their Spring Auction today as well.... lots of stuff for fresh water folks and even a few salt related items periodically. Why not do CAS this morning and DARC this afternoon and make it a aquarium related day?

Hope to see many of you at AquaticArt today.... we will be there from 4 pm - 6ish....

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Hey all-

We are looking forward to having some folks over today and talking some reefs! Or anything else we can strike up a conversation about, doesn't always have to be about aquariums, maybe a discussion about taking out the Lakers tonight!

We have our normal salt pricing for the meeting Jeff, still a great deal in my opinion:
Kent 200g $45
Salinity 225g $75
Reef Crystals 160g $59

We are also offering a 10% discount on livestock for the meeting as well if anyone is in a buying mood.

We have been getting our Zoas organized and the next row will be coming this week but the first is finally done:

Hope to see you all later today!

Cris and Crew.

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice!!! I will definitely take a bucket of salt. Trying to decide if I want to switch from reef crystals to salinity or not.