Day 7 without a cigarette

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just wanted to share with everyone I have gone 7 days without even think of a smoke.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Trebor75

Turbo Snail
Good job my friend!! I have tried many time with no success :( stay strong you got this!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Andrew_bram;165495 said:
Just wanted to share with everyone I have gone 7 days without even think of a smoke.

Nice! I just quit about 4 months ago myself best of luck to you hope you keep with it you will feel way better!!!

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Let me just say the e cig made it easy for all of you others that are tryn to quit.

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thank you everyone. I figure I post up once a week. They say support groups are most effective. So figured people I have something in common with would be even better

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Everytime you see, smell or hear about a cigarette just keep reminding yourself how fn disgusting they are.

Hello, my name is Kris and I have been tobacco free for 494 days after being addicted for 18 years.

The first 6 months were tough, more mentally than anything. Now a year and a half later it really aint no thang :victorious:

O and if you make it a year I will up the free frag count to 2!

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just passed 9 years. For the first few years I smoked in my dreams. Would wake up thinking "wtf I don't smoke".

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I hope I don't start dreaming about it. I can honestly say I have been doing really well so far. This is easiest it has ever been.