Dbtc: Acro pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yOdaddy

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Alright everyone I have these 3 acros (pictured) here for dbtc. Its a one pack deal but there is 3 condition you must meet in order to have the chance to win this pack. The winner will also get a frag of the monti (pictured far right) as a bonus!
View attachment 9027

Conditions:
1. Your tank is capable of keeping SPS.
2. Find what you think is the coolest most bada$$ picture, sketch, drawings, ANYTHING of a "FOO DOG" also know as "Chinese guardian lion" and post it and YES use the internet if you must!
3. Must pick up.

It's that easy people! This contest will end the following Sunday Sept. 23 at 7:00pm. At that point I will pick what i think is the coolest most bada$$ picture, sketch, drawing, etc. that i like and announce the winner. I should also add that you can post as many as you want! Thank you for participating!

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sweet dbtc. My sps tank is still beig difficult. What's that monti down there? Interested....

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Do you know what it is? Looks cool under blues!

yOdaddy

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
hgb79;191588 said:
What better and more bad *** Foo Dog than the one tatted on my chest!
Hahaha that's the reason I'm doing this dbtc is so I can get some ideas on my next tatoo! Also anyone knows of a great tatoo artist please let me know as well thanks

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
yOdaddy;191691 said:
Hahaha that's the reason I'm doing this dbtc is so I can get some ideas on my next tatoo! Also anyone knows of a great tatoo artist please let me know as well thanks
Fallen owl tattoo 3032321350 Adam rose is the owner. Great guy also gave a gift card to dons benefit auction so helped a masc member out! And is starting a reef tank in the shop

yOdaddy

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
majicmike;191696 said:
Fallen owl tattoo 3032321350 Adam rose is the owner. Great guy also gave a gift card to dons benefit auction so helped a masc member out! And is starting a reef tank in the shop
Not to be rude but I would love to help someone out but I'm not just going to get something like a tattoo that's going to be with me for life just cause he is a masc member or because he is a good guy..I'm looking for someone capable of doing the job right and the way I want it. Does he have a website showing his work?

Status
Not open for further replies.