DBTC Alien explosion palythoas

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Okay this one was to hard so I will do a riddle instead. I will the original one up in case someone wants to attempt it.

new question rules, no googleing answer. lol

Two people in different countries are attempting to communicate with each other through the mail. However, any packages sent between them that are not locked will be searched and mostly likely confiscated. Each person has an unlimited supply of locks and keys, but neither has keys to the other's locks. How can one of them safely send a package to the other?

Going a little nerd for this one. Looking for either Zt or I of this circuit. Answer must be in phasor form. If no one gets it I will give the frag to the person that comes the closest. Good luck and please let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited by a moderator:

MattL

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I remember these from physics...how ever i had to figure it out solo. Sorry i dont remember how to solve it, guess you really don't need this one in real life.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Elevendy Seven! Its Elevendy Seven! did I win?

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
dvenson;93009 said:
is this one of your homework questions?
This was one of my weekly quiz questions and YES I got it right. lol

120greefman;93010 said:
z=3.14159265... i=22/7
Good try but no go.I will give a hit a little later.

wicked demon;93013 said:
Quickening much?
WTFish!! LMAO

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Boogie your getting warmer...

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hint:

Zt=R1 + Z1||Z2

Last edited by a moderator:

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
LOL.... I just wanted to make it more challenging. I will change the question in a little bit to something that isn't as hard. Could have sworn their where a ton more nerds on the site. Give me some time to think of something different.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
KhensuRa;93035 said:
LOL.... I just wanted to make it more challenging. I will change the question in a little bit to something that isn't as hard. Could have sworn their where a ton more nerds on the site. Give me some time to think of something different.
Looks like just one...and me thinks me knows who it is....

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
THree is the answer

Three is the number you shall count...before you pull the pin on the holy hand grenade of antioch...

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Boogie;93054 said:
THree is the answer

Three is the number you shall count...before you pull the pin on the holy hand grenade of antioch...
LMAO!!!! That is the best answer to anything...If no one objects you win...

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
lol. I was just playin. Lakewood to far for me. Thank you though. =). Play on.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
okay I edited my first post to change the question:

Also here it is.

Two people in different countries are attempting to communicate with each other through the mail. However, any packages sent between them that are not locked will be searched and mostly likely confiscated. Each person has an unlimited supply of locks and keys, but neither has keys to the other's locks. How can one of them safely send a package to the other?

Mantid

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
The sender locks his package and sends it to other person. When that person receives the package, they put their lock on too and send it back to the sender. When the sender receives it, he removes his lock and send it back to the other person where they can then unlock it and open it.

Mantid

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I just looked up what an alian explosian paly looks like and I think you or someone already DBTC this to me before. So send it to the next person. Sorry I ruined your riddle (if thats the right answer).

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
LMAO!!! Yeah you got it from me.... Dang you!!! And yes that was the right answer...

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Arrrrr!!! Next person to post gets it...