Dbtc bicolor birds nest

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks again for the generosity. You were right...the polyps were still open when I got home. ;)

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have 2 frags of this to give out at the meeting at Aquamart. Here is a pic of my colony:

My only requisite to the recipients of this is that your system is over 4 months old and can support SPS. First 2 to reply to this thread that can meet those 2 requirements gets them!

Thanks Martin for the great DBTC!

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Dbtc bicolor birds nest

djkms;222682 said:
I have 2 frags of this to give out at the meeting at Aquamart. Here is a pic of my colony:

My only requisite to the recipients of this is that your system is over 4 months old and can support SPS. First 2 to reply to this thread that can meet those 2 requirements gets them!

A++

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
djkms;222682 said:

I'd love a frag man looks beautiful!!! Gonna have to learn how to take pictures myself!!

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Me too! Can I have one? My system is almost 2 yrs old, and has sps in it already.

joeMASC

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dbtc bicolor birds nest

Might as well get at the end of the line just in case. If you need to trim a lot I'm interested.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dbtc bicolor birds nest

Wow... Where was everyone when I tried to DBTC this 2 months ago...

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Blazinjack;222748 said:
Wow... Where was everyone when I tried to DBTC this 2 months ago...
I dunno about the rest of these folks, but I was in St Maarten, and hadn't met Mike yet, so I didn't know much about 'sticks'. Now we're running all over town looking at sticks, and I like them more than I thought I did. LOL.