DBTC Blue Boobies Chalice

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Up for DBTC is a eye of my blue boobies chalice. Just cut today but will be ready by the meet next weekend.

You cannot be a part of the chalice round robin to receive this dbtc

You must have completed a DBTC chain. In other words you received a coral from DBTC and have given away the same coral back to DBTC. You must post a link to your DBTC completion.

You must be able to pickup at the frag swap next weekend.

first person to meet this criteria and post gets the chalice.

Good luck!

Nice. Too bad I want to join the round robin, so I can't play.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
So
You have to be in the round robin to get these?

the_fish_man;86981 said:
So
You have to be in the round robin to get these?
No, you have to be out of the round robin to get them.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well I have wanted these. Dose this count? I was in the robin but then I left because my chalice died so can I get it? Fine if I cant

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Fish man you need to meet the criteria posted above not to mention your already getting a dbtc from me today :)

Sent from my Droid Incredible.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Doh! Lol I will get one at the meeting hopefully

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have given out 2 DBTC's one to Khensura and Little_Fish is picking up the 2nd one from me at the meeting.
does this qualify even though I dont have post for Khensura and I offered it up to her in her Monti post?

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
kris, you know we are patiently awaiting your response right? .....lol

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sorry guys its been one of those days. Technically neither of you meet the criteria since no threads were posted but since Lance posted first let's see if he qualifies.

Lance, did you get the monti from dbtc then give it back out or did you get it from another means then dbtc it yourself?

Sent from my Droid Incredible.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well I didn't specify that you had to complete the chain by giving 2 frags away. Even though this is stated in DBTC guidelines I didnt state it in my post here. However I did specify that a link to a thread showing completion of a DBTC chain must be posted.

You guys are making this difficult lol. Now Chris comes in 3rd person wanting it and he has a link.....

Let me think about this...