DBTC Blue Boobies Chalice

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Oh I see so Kris you were not serious, and were just teasing casue now you say 11:45. hehehehehe Hey Don I think we should just wait let projectx get them then beat him down take the boobies, then we split it, but i get the piece with the eye. What do you say BUDDY..........:idea:

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
chrislorentz;87724 said:
Oh I see so Kris you were not serious, and were just teasing casue now you say 11:45. hehehehehe Hey Don I think we should just wait let projectx get them then beat him down take the boobies, then we split it, but i get the piece with the eye. What do you say BUDDY..........:idea:
I got $5 says Lance screams like a 4 year old girl when you beat him down... hahahaha

Well that is what his wife says he does, when she beats him down..... hahahahaa

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
hehehehehe well we better make sure she is not around to protect him or we may have a problem

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Truth be told im more afraid of your wife Khensura than I am any man. Specially after she told me about you curled up in the fetal position crying after she yelled at you.

Sent from my DROIDX

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
projectx;87753 said:
Truth be told im more afraid of your wife Khensura than I am any man. Specially after she told me about you curled up in the fetal position crying after she yelled at you.

Sent from my DROIDX
hehehehehe now the truth is coming out

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I cant make it

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
whos got big balls?

i got BIG balls!

...and blue boobies ...thanks kris

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I will be waiting for my frag of it Don!

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
hehehehe