DBTC : Candy Apple Red

BPreefer

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Single polyp of candy apple red zoa.

Hoped to have two of these ready by the meeting, but my zoa fragging skills need some work.

Only rule: Must be able to pickup at January meeting or before in Se Aurora.
Hope to see you all this weekend.

Brent

sent from my Evo using tapatalk

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
ill take it at the meeting ....i do have it but after seeing all the "morphs" im wondering ...if its like mine ill pass it on plus ill add one of mine to the dbtc, ok?

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
well if you get a chance take a pic for me brent ...if its what i have ill pass it on to juan and i frag one for kyuubichan but i need to let my babies grow first ...

BPreefer

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
superman;135392 said:
well if you get a chance take a pic for me brent ...if its what i have ill pass it on to juan and i frag one for kyuubichan but i need to let my babies grow first ...
I'll try and get a pic tomorrow

BPreefer

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

Here is a pic of the colony, I use that word loosely, under all blue led. I'll try and get one under 14 k too.

BPreefer

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
asneiman;135441 said:
Brent - can i get i line too? I am in the re-stocking phase too.
I will have another dbtc of this soon to complete my part of the chain. Keep your eye out, I may have to come up with something , time of day or some kind of guess.

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
if this is the one from the last DBTC meeting it was my donation and yes that is the same type that elite reef had in stock a week ago.

BPreefer

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
dvenson;135510 said:
if this is the one from the last DBTC meeting it was my donation and yes that is the same type that elite reef had in stock a week ago.
Yes it is, thanks again