DBTC Contest (Prizes)

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm not gonna try to win ...lol... just wanted to get you guys going:)

I do have some stuff but my tank is a mess right now so I have alot more to do before I start fragging

so looks like you are virgil are in the lead but im not really keeping track .....still plenty of time though some one might come one the last day and give up 20 corals :)

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
just a reminder only 29 days in this month .....anyone want $100 in gift certificates?

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Need to get my stuff posted but I think Gabe is going to bet me.

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;138738 said:
Entrants are to submit one post in this thread showing all the links of the corals with a grand total they have donated for verification by midnight 3/3/12....if you dont submit this you can't win

Hmmm, I don't see any posts yet. Maybe I should put my couple in here and win!

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Be nice to know where everyone else was at...

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
KhensuRa;145664 said:
Be nice to know where everyone else was at...
i bet .....if it were me i would keep you waiting till it was over ...especially if i was winning ....lol

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Looks Like Gabe is the winner.

Thanks to all who participated!!

Gabe PM me to work out the pick up of the GC's.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Congrats Gabe!!! You only won cause your tank is twice as big. lol

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks everyone! Let me start by saying I am donating the gonzo card to Virgil (KhensuRa). He is equally generous as runner up and is seldom thanked. Plus he could use the tank warming :) The second gift card I would like to donate to MASC as a raffle item at the next meeting. I didn't give the coral away to win. I just hope more people start to share the beautiful items in their tanks. Again thanks everyone and happy reefing!

~Cheers!~

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Way to give and keep on giving very cool!

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks to all who participated, it would have been hard for anybody to keep up the crazy pace Gabe set, good job, and congrats man!