1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

DBTC Corals at DBTC meeting

Discussion in 'Standard Corals' started by Ghxst, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Ghxst

Ghxst Prawn

This DBTC is for people that want to go to the DBTC meeting and; 1) are not sure if they will go and need a reason or, 2) don't have coral to DBTC or, 3) think they are too new or 4) insert similar reason here.

You have to post your reason here and what kind of coral you can keep as well as make sure you attend the meeting, I'm only bringing them there. I have all kinds of coral to share and like to do so. I'll reply to the post as they trickle in to get a good coral match for several or more people. See you at the meeting!

ReefCheif and Legonch like this.
  2. ReefCheif

ReefCheif Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

What a guy!

Robbiekrause33 likes this.
  3. goodness

goodness Copepod

when are these meetings and how do people bring frags to them usually? I have a handful of zoa frags I could bring

4. Cherub

Cherub Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

I'll have to dbtc and exclude people who can make saturday meetings I guess

Ghxst likes this.
  5. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

Here are the details on the next meeting, which is this coming Saturday:
    http://www.marinecolorado.org/forum/welcome-to-masc/masc-events/676463-fall-dbtc-and-masc-meeting

The following meeting is also set for Oct. 21st at Mind Blowing Corals:
    http://www.marinecolorado.org/forum...8-october-masc-meeting-at-mind-blowing-corals

You should come! It is always fun to put faces to screen names, and the DBTC swap is a fun one. If you have frags to bring you can put them into zip lock bags, or pee cups. And label them with the name of what is inside. If you bring at least one coral you are sure to leave with at least one new coral, if you don't have much to bring at this point I'm sure you'll still leave with some new corals ;)

Cherub likes this.
  6. Ghxst

Ghxst Prawn

Amazing! Between the two of us we will have everyone covered. But you still have to get some coral from me to seed your tank off right, lemme know when your ready.

I seem to be unable to post a photo on my phone...

Cherub likes this.
  7. Cherub

I'm already 40 frags in lol. Spent 600 on the Jason Fox live sale Saturday too. Guess I'm ready lol. I will DBTC some stuff soon

8. Bdk1786

Bdk1786 Amphipod

This will be my first meeting I will be able to make for once. Although my system is small, I will have a few frags to contribute. Will have pictures in the next day or so.

9. scchase

scchase Marlin Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

Dang Cherub hope you got some good stuff I kept eyeing those Anacropora and a couple others but couldn't do the shipping schedule.

10. scchase

scchase Marlin Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

Oh and I will also have frags for every level, it will be a surprise though

SynDen likes this.
  11. Cherub

I was going to ask masc if anyone wanted to split shipping too but forgot. Bummer

12. Ghxst

Ghxst Prawn

How do we post photos now?

13. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

For registered users you will need to upload them to photobucket or another image hosting service and then paste the url for the image field using the image button. Note that it looks like you need to use jpg or gif images this way, as it doesnt seem to like png or other image types
    imagesbutton.JPG

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Club members and higher though have the option to upload files directly using the new upload button
    upload.JPG

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
  14. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

Is there a max pixel dimension? I think the old site was 1200 x 1200?

Cherub likes this.
  15. Cherub

The old site was terrible with uploads, all pics were tiny no matter what

16. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

No max pixel size is set, just a file size limit of 2mb

TheRealChrisBrown likes this.
  17. goodness

goodness Copepod

Ill make sure to make the Oct. 21st meeting as I will be out of town for the other one. Can't wait to see whats up!

Hopefully my reverse gorilla nipples will grow out in time so I can try fragging a couple for people :)

18. Bdk1786

Bdk1786 Amphipod

Some things I plan on bringing out. Not the hottest out there, but adding to the variety. Will also have a huge chunk of your run of the mill birdsnest to throw in too. Need to clear room for some new pretties from Battle Corals coming in Friday :D
    *Pic taken and grown under T5 + ReffBrite*
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ghxst likes this.