DBTC green birdsnest/bird of paradise

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey all,

Up for grabs are 9 frags of my green birdsnest/BofP. Pics attached are 6 of the actual frags. All are about 4-6". Was crowding my glass so that I could not clean it so I took off a bunch. First come first served on these. I will not be at the frag swap but if someone wants to pick up for everyone and divvy them up then I'm cool with that.

Adam

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
So far 4 spoken for. Side note, please bring a container. I am out of pee cups and these frags might be a bit big to fit in those. A small tupperware or a bag should work.

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
PM sent.

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sorry to anyone that PM'd me. Please send them again. I did not realize that my sent items counted against my inbox. So my inbox was empty but I had 200 sent items and could not get mail. :yield:

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey All. Blindrage has agreed to swing by on Saturday morning and pick up for anyone that is going to the frag swap. Anyone that has already spoken for one or is interested please reply or PM me so that I can send them. Thanks Rick!

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok, this is what I have so far.
Papozer- picked up
???- picked up. Deleted the email so can't remember who
Blindrage-pickup and take to the swap
Rumen- picking up
Deboy-swap
Onakapaka-swap
Plumcrazy-swap
Seth- swap
Not sure if I missed anyone. Let me know. If no one else speaks up I can send the last 2 that aren't spoken for with Rick and I'm sure someone will take them. Added Seth and changed Rumen to pick up. That leaves one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Was at the frag swap and had the frags to pick up. 2 were picked by people who'd requested them, one picked up by Vdubjetta01, but there were still 2 left that were supposedly spoken for. Called it out a couple of times to the room, no one responded so I have them now at my house in my tank. Contact me to pick up in Centennial by Southlands Mall.

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Frag looks good thank you.