DBTC Green Frogspawn

ayaws

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bought this frag a few months ago which was and continues to be happy in my tank. I'm intending this tank to be mostly an SPS system with a few fish so the frogspawn doesn't really fit into the overall strategy. At first it was one frag, then I failed at removing it from the frag plug and broke it into 2 frags about 2 weeks ago. (The original frag had 2 heads.)

So now I'm DBTC-ing the frogspawns -- one is on the original frag plug with ecotech coral glue and the other is on a piece of live rock (also with coral glue.)

If you're interested in either, reach out to me via PM or text (The original Denver Area Code) 641-9243. I live at basically South Broadway and Ridge Rd and am right by the highline canal. I don't really have anything other thank zip-loc baggies to put them into so please take that into consideration.

The smaller frag on the plug:
View attachment 23070

The larger frag on the rock:
View attachment 23071

Enjoy!
Adam

ayaws

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
@Salty1 has dibs on the one attached to the rock. Pending tomorrow afternoon pickup!

ayaws

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Come get it. I live on the south end of town in Littleton. Shoot me a PM or a call/text at (The Original Denver Area Code) 641-9243.