DBTC- Hollywood Stunner and Neon Green Nepthea

gajake

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
View attachment 20572 View attachment 20573 I have 8 frags of Hollywood Stunner sized from 1" to 3.5" and 5 frags of the Neon Green Nepthea sized from about 3" to 5". Also 1 Finger Leather Frag, about 5". All of these corals are fast growers and great color. I am located in SW Aurora near Mississippi and Havana.

gajake

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
I do. If your tank has been running and is mature and you have good lighting, I'm happy to give you a piece. My email is gajake@cheshirecat.net and phone is 303-242-8742

gajake

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sure. As long as your water is good and you have good lighting they grow fairly fast once established. My email is gajake@cheshirecat.net and phone is 303-242-8742. Let me know when. Also, if you have a container that seals it would be better than my ziplok bags.

gajake

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
That would be fine. Just let me know so I can be home.

gajake

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
I could but that's a long drive for a coral.Let me know if you want, but you could buy one there with what gas would cost :)

gajake

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
It's no problem then. Contact me closer to then and I'll give you directions. My email is gajake@cheshirecat.net and phone is 303-242-8742