1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

DBTC Hollywood Stunner Chalice Frag

Discussion in 'Standard Corals' started by lesserwhirls, Feb 18, 2017.

1. lesserwhirls

lesserwhirls Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Up for grabs is one frag of a Hollywood Stunner Chalice (Echinopora Lamellosa). Photos are of the frag and the mother (you can see where the frag came from on the mother - left side, outer edge). Apologies for the crappy phone pics, but they give you a pretty good idea :)

I accidentally bumped the mother while cleaning, and slowly over the past two weeks the frag detached itself. The mother is growing happily in my 72 gallon bow front, half-way up the tank, under two T5-HO, 2 150W halogens, and a 46W Orbit Marine LED strip. The frag seems happy with no signs of being negatively impacted by the separation from the mother. Located in NE Longmont.

Happy Reefing!

2. BULLDOGLGW

BULLDOGLGW Copepod

Ill take it

3. lesserwhirls

Sounds good! Send me a DM and we'll set something up!

4. lesserwhirls

Bump - this DBTC is available again! Anyone interested?

5. Rigo07

Rigo07 Prawn

Location ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. lesserwhirls

NE Longmont

7. Kluker589

Kluker589 Copepod

I will take it!

8. lesserwhirls

Sounds good! Send me a PM with a day/time that is good for you and we'll try to set something up.

9. Rigo07

Rigo07 Prawn

I'll take it if it don't get pick up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk