DBTC mohawks

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks to Ken for posting his ORA Green Birdsnest!

In return, here's a nice frag of mohawks. I'll deliver to frag swap Saturday. Post up and they are yours!

No conditions, other than show up Saturday, and pass on some in return once they grow out!

View attachment 19137

I want them But won't be at the frag swap

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
If you ever get down to Parker, holler, I'll have one for ya...

These still available otherwise!

I'll be down in aurora later getting my frozen food, if your not to far I could always come see you if your gonna be around. Would love to drool over your collection

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok, I'm maybe 15-20 min South of Dave, available until 1 today.

Don't think I'll make it by 1. I will get with you sometime down the road.

thanks

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll b at the meeting Scott if these are still available.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks Scott!!! Have loved all of the frags I've gotten from u so far. At this rate my tank will look like yours in no time

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yup, I have another 10 headed frag or so, I'll bring it, find me at the meeting tomorrow!

And with that, this cleans out my Mohawks for tomorrow...

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks for the frag Scott! It looks great. Got some new LEDs that I put it under and completely changed the colors, really popped the yellow out in them. Thanks again!

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Excellent! Glad to hear they are doing well! Try to keep them on a single rock, as they will grow pretty quick.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yea I've already got new heads coming in this morning. I am really surprised by that fire and ice, it's up to 10 heads already and spreading across the sand.