DBTC: ORA Cali Tort

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok guys time to get a cali tort into the DBTC area again.

I have a small piece of cali tort up for grabs

Contest is whose computer has the most fans. Make sure you post the pictures of all the fans.

The entrants must have at least 100 posts and either Metal halides, LEDs, or T5 HO lighting.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Awe man, I don't qualify. Oh well. Here is a picture of the computer fan anyway...

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I just need to make 17 more posts to qualify, so here it goes. Lol

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yay, 100 posts! And just for fun, here are some other fans of my computer

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
In trying to get some pics right now. I'll post them as soon as I have them. Hard to take pics when I'm at work lol

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think I have a game winning total of fans. Pics have to wait, acclimating $25/pop bhergias. (Bonus, it's My little pony and hello kitty pink because my friends are bastards.)

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
How times have changed... nowadays you need liquid cooled CPUs and in the olden days you just had to hide your stash of mags under the mattress or in your closet.

I have 4 tiny fans in my macbook pro. Do those count? Just kidding.

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Alright, here's my whopper of a girly man computer. (Friend owed me a computer for work done,,,, decided to prank me w/ a case. The hello kitty head is a working pez dispenser. No I don't know which my little pony that is.)

11 Fans

Power Supply Fan

Top Fan + embarrassing case shot.

Back Fans (2)

CPU Fan

Side Fan

Front Fans (2) Hard to see, look for black hub of them.

Gigabye Radeon 7970 Ghz edition Graphics Card Fans (3) Can't get pic w/ out removing.

Here is link to page showing the fans that it has. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125439

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well I didn't include my power supply fan. So I have 6. 11 still best me lol. I say he gets at least 5 fans deducted for the pink and ponys lmao!

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Fitz, Your sporting a super pink Hello Kitty case with a skull vent cover...... AWESOME!!!! Your more of a man than I!