DBTC Orange Monti Cap

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have no idea how I acquired this coral, but I'm 99.9999% sure it was DBTC. This guy grows average I would say. First two to post a movie review of their first 3D movie gets this. The movie review must be in your own words

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
oh okay thanks

Spy Kids 3-d, When I was a youngin it was a terrific film but seeing it as an older person it has low cut visual effects and cheesey acting. this is a kids hit, but nothing i would recomend for a movie night with dinner (a date). This movie is about a young family of spys and spy kids, the kids get sucked into this game world where they must finish the game to survive. if they do they win a prize and if they dont the die (i think). they all have 3 lives and special sutes.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Royal Gramma keeper;90812 said:
Spy Kids 3-d, When I was a youngin it was a terrific film but seeing it as an older person it has low cut visual effects and cheesey acting. this is a kids hit, but nothing i would recomend for a movie night with dinner (a date). This movie is about a young family of spys and spy kids, the kids get sucked into this game world where they must finish the game to survive. if they do they win a prize and if they dont the die (i think). they all have 3 lives and special sutes.
Yay, One for you! Pm about pick up

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Honestly, I was expecting something along the lines of, "I sat down and things were popping out! Then I was all like WHOA! LOOK OUT! YIKES! IT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS GOING TO HIT ME! then it was over."

No Don, you can't use that example. Lmao.

Jackass 3d was awesome It actually made the movie funnier. When I first heard it was in 3d I couldnt figure out why they would make a prank movie in 3d. But when I seen it I was impressed and glad they made it in 3d. Who would have know punching someone in the face in 3d was bad a@@.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dan s mixed reef;91178 said:
Jackass 3d was awesome It actually made the movie funnier. When I first heard it was in 3d I couldnt figure out why they would make a prank movie in 3d. But when I seen it I was impressed and glad they made it in 3d. Who would have know punching someone in the face in 3d was bad a@@.
Winner! Pm sent on pickup

Author: Danatbeach from United States

*** This review may contain spoilers ***

I'm not one to watch movies more than once, but this one will be added to my short list of movies to rematch. Most of you already know this but this is a fantastic movie, especially in 3d! The visuals are the best I've ever seen, acting is good, not Oscar quality but good enough for a sci fi. I was blown away when I saw the 3d version in IMAX. If it ever comes back to IMAX and you haven't seen it, SEE IT. Spoiler alert!! It's basically smurfs regurgitated into an adult version, but it's still awesome. Ignore others criticism that the movie is a social message or racial. Its a movie that is used for entertainment, not to change the world or make a racial statement. Actress Zoe is believable and likable.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
danatbeach;91774 said:
Author: Danatbeach from United States

*** This review may contain spoilers ***

I'm not one to watch movies more than once, but this one will be added to my short list of movies to rematch. Most of you already know this but this is a fantastic movie, especially in 3d! The visuals are the best I've ever seen, acting is good, not Oscar quality but good enough for a sci fi. I was blown away when I saw the 3d version in IMAX. If it ever comes back to IMAX and you haven't seen it, SEE IT. Spoiler alert!! It's basically smurfs regurgitated into an adult version, but it's still awesome. Ignore others criticism that the movie is a social message or racial. Its a movie that is used for entertainment, not to change the world or make a racial statement. Actress Zoe is believable and likable.
Talking about Avatar? Hated the movie...but what the heck you get one too