DBTC Pack

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well i know there are a few people here just starting so here is a DBTC Pack of corals. Time to repay some DBTC :D If you only want one thing in the pack ask i have a few extras
Green Bay Packers
Cinnamon Palys (with bright green mouth)
Nucalear Submarine Palys
Green Mushroom
Duncan
Frogspawn
Maybe some xenia it isn't looking to hot
OKay just a simple question this time

In a school of fish are all the fish are the same species?

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
fish_man - I wish I had time to drive up North, but unfortunately, my job is keeping me way too busy (75 hrs a week).

I did pick up some frags yesterday from dvenson. He gave me a great deal, for some great looking Zoas

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
mrbasketball;94146 said:
I want the pack pretty please! I promise to keep the chain alive :)
Do you know the question? Lol you can have it

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
asneiman;94132 said:
fish_man - I wish I had time to drive up North, but unfortunately, my job is keeping me way too busy (75 hrs a week).

I did pick up some frags yesterday from dvenson. He gave me a great deal, for some great looking Zoas
If I ever make it up south you will know and I will be bringing a pack ;)

I'm not entirely sure of the question (the wording is a little weird)... are you asking if all the fish in a school of fish the same species of fish? I've seen fish school in a lake near our farm before... blue gills, bass....you name it all schooled together... so I'll guess no. But maybe its different in marine fish?

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ryan820;94713 said:
I'm not entirely sure of the question (the wording is a little weird)... are you asking if all the fish in a school of fish the same species of fish? I've seen fish school in a lake near our farm before... blue gills, bass....you name it all schooled together... so I'll guess no. But maybe its different in marine fish?
You are correct. A school is many different species, a shoal is all one species.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ryan820;94782 said:
I don't mind if I didn't get the frag but was my answer correct?
If you want a pack you can have one

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Oh and you are correct

the_fish_man;94822 said:
If you want a pack you can have one
I would love one but I don't know when i'd be able to make it up that far. Do you come down south at all? Or would you be willing to hold it? Of course, if someone else can make use of it sooner, please pass it along.

I LOVE those green bay packer zoas.... they're seriously awesome.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
It is green with purple tipped tentacles

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ryan820 - I don't live that far from you. If you make it up north to grab a pack, please let me now. Maybe I can help with the fuel costs or something, and you can grab some stuff for me too. :)

asneiman;94833 said:
Ryan820 - I don't live that far from you. If you make it up north to grab a pack, please let me now. Maybe I can help with the fuel costs or something, and you can grab some stuff for me too. :)
Where do you live? I live in Hidden Village in Parker. It's a pretty crazy-long drive to FoCo from here-- several hours round-trip. I made it up there two weeks ago to get a light. Of course, this is not the same time awesome zoas were being offered in a DBTC! LOL

I'm VERY new to reef keeping and to this group of people but everyone is so nice!!!