DBTC Rainbow montipora

yOdaddy

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
i have a couple of pieces fall off while fragging the mother colony and decide to put it on a frag. The catch to wining this frag is to find the highest mileage on any vehicle gas or diesel, take a photo and post it. You also have to post the picture of the vehicle. Who ever has the highest mileage vehicle win this frag and also as a bonus to the winner i will also throw in a polyp of CCA rainbow(zoa) frag! The winner must pick up. This contest will end Monday October 15, 2012
View attachment 9344

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

Notice there is no dot there... That odometer says 1239746!!

It's a 2002 Freightliner.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Campbell;197005 said:
Haha ahh come on lol... That is not even fair hahaha
Hehe.. Sorry... The last mileage DBTC was for gas only so I've been waiting for this one!!!

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Oh I've seen higher!! That just happened to be in the shop today!! A few months back I worked on an 89 Freightliner that had a documented 2.5 million miles on her!!

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
Wow, that's nutty. Next contest, Michael might need to specify, "no commercial fleet vehicles", lol! Congrats to whoever won the Rainbow.

yOdaddy

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wow blazinjack I really didn't expect that...I guess a car that max out at 999999 miles won't even get a chance now. Question if a car with an electronic gauge, will it go back to zero if it passes that mark? Or will it just stay at 999999.9? Well people surprise us with what you got as we have until Monday! Looks like everybody will be asking truck drivers to take a picture of their mileage now...hahahahaha you shouldve waited until 11:59 Sunday to post blazinjack hahahahaha just playing good luck to you!

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
yOdaddy;197223 said:
Wow blazinjack I really didn't expect that...I guess a car that max out at 999999 miles won't even get a chance now. Question if a car with an electronic gauge, will it go back to zero if it passes that mark? Or will it just stay at 999999.9? Well people surprise us with what you got as we have until Monday! Looks like everybody will be asking truck drivers to take a picture of their mileage now...hahahahaha you shouldve waited until 11:59 Sunday to post blazinjack hahahahaha just playing good luck to you!
I can't speak for cars... But trucks with electronic odometers are programmed to drop the tenths spot and show mileage above 1 million as happened in my picture. I would image a car would be just like an analog odometer and just role over to all 0s, but I've never seen one!

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
yOdaddy;197223 said:
Depends on the year of the vehicle. I want to say 00' or newer the odometer will roll over, and the somputer will note the roll over, anyting older than 90's will stay stuck on 9s, Ive seen that first hand.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lol I knew Jack would come up with a million plus. ;)

I love racking up the miles. My subie has just under 196k...the 94 honda accord I had before her clocked 225k before some dbag stole her, and that car was running like it was brand new at the time; bought it with just under 60k on the clock and racked up the miles over about 8 years...we had plenty cross country roadtrips together. ;)

Highest mileage car I've driven was my dads Honda that I learned to drive with. 365k before it bit the dust.

Ok...done reminiscing, lol. Let's see more clocks. :)

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
The go honda dealership in Aurora has a Honda pilot with 445k on it and looks brand new lol.